Kristine Gerolaga is an actor/filmmaker who co-wrote/starred in the short film Disconnection, which has made its national television debut as a part of NUVOtv's inaugural Nu Point of View: The Emerging Latino Filmmaker's showcase in March of 2014. Her directorial debut, A Period Drama (which she also wrote and stars in) won Best Short at both the 2015 Broad Humor Film Festival and Artisyn Studio's 2015 Funniest Film Festival! A Period Drama was picked up for distribution by Hewes Pictures and can be seen on DIRECTV's SHORTS HD channel, Amazon Prime, and in theaters during its limited theatrical release. Her next directing effort Hit or Miss, was a semi-finalist for Justin Lin's (FAST and FURIOUS franchise) Asian-American filmmaker initiative. Kristine was also awarded Best Female Performance at the 2016 Sacramento Asian Pacific Film Festival for her performance in I Hate the Color Red directed by Jazmin Jamias and Best Actor in a Dramedy at the 2017 Best Actors Film Festival for her performance in On the Edge directed by Alia Lundy! She was also quoted or had her work mentioned in: IndieWire, The Hollywood Reporter, Inc., BuzzFeed, DirectedByWomen.com, Yahoo! Movies, Gizmodo, and Fast Company.
- My short film A PERIOD DRAMA will also be streaming on Amazon Prime in addition to its TV placement on Directv's Shorts HD channel and will also be getting a limited theatrical release in 2018 thanks to our distributor Hewes Pictures!
- Submitted a film that I wrote/directed to the Moët Moment Film Festival!
- Started a new series of micro shorts called Starring Kristine! Follow along on Instagram at @starringkristine!
- BOOKED a supporting role in the short film CHERRY PICKING!
- BOOKED a supporting role in the short film TUMBLE DRY LOW!
- The season finale of our webseries entitled 'Café Exposé: Futurecast' is LIVE!
What others have to say about Kristine:
"You're f#%$&g crazy!"
- Steven, Boyfriend
"Kristine was an ideal guest and I highly recommend her to other Airbnb hosts! She was very respectful of my space and left the place in super clean condition. She was so sweet, very clean and just a great attitude overall. Her communication during the entire process was excellent and I'd host her again anytime. Thanks Kristine!"
- Sonia, airbnb Host
- Homeless man, The Tenderloin