Kristine Gerolaga is a Bay Area born and raised, band geek/ color guardist for life, and ex-professional monkey feeder with a B.A. in Sociology. After 5 years of scene study at the Beverly Hills Playhouse and working on various commercials/ independent film projects in San Francisco, she finally made the move to Los Angeles where she currently resides. She co-wrote/starred in the short film DISCONNECTION (600,000+ YouTube views), which has made its national television debut as a part of NUVOtv's inaugural Nu Point of View: The Emerging Latino Filmmaker's showcase in March of 2014. Her directorial debut, A PERIOD DRAMA (which she also wrote and stars in), had its world premiere at the 2015 18th Annual Dances With Films, won Best Short at the 2015 Broad Humor Film Festival and the 1st Place Funniest Film Award at Artisyn Studio's 2015 Funniest Film Festival, and earned a nomination for Best Narrative Short at the 2016 Cinema On The Bayou Film Festival! Her next directing effort HIT OR MISS, was a semi-finalist for Justin Lin's (FAST and FURIOUS franchise) Asian-American filmmaker initiative. Kristine was also awarded Best Female Performance at the 2016 Sacramento Asian Pacific Film Festival for her performance in 'I Hate the Color Red' directed by Jazmin Jamias and Best Actor in a Dramedy at the 2017 Best Actors Film Festival for her performance in 'On the Edge' directed by Alia Lundy!
- The season finale of our webseries entitled 'Café Exposé: Futurecast' is LIVE!
- I was awarded Best Actor in a Dramedy at the 2017 Best Actors Film Festival for my performance in the short film 'On the Edge' written/directed by Alia Lundy!
- HIT OR MISS was an Official Selection for the 2017 Adirondack Film Festival!
- HIT OR MISS was an Official Selection for the 2017 Middle Coast Film Festival!
- I got another feature on ACTRESS OBSESSION for my work in my good friend Alia Lundy's short film ON THE EDGE which just played at the Long Island Film Expo!
- HAN SOLO: A SMUGGLER'S TRADE broke a MILLION views! Watch me take on Han Solo here and check out all the love it got in the press: Moviepilot.com, Yahoo!, /Film, JoBlo.com, Gizmodo, Fast Company, MovieWeb, Inverse, Outer Places
- My short film HIT OR MISS was a TOP 15 Semi-Finalist for Justin Lin's Interpretations 2.0 contest! Here is the official announcement on YOMYOMF and the exclusive on The Hollywood Reporter!
What others have to say about Kristine:
"You're f#%$&g crazy!"
- Steven, Boyfriend
"Kristine was an ideal guest and I highly recommend her to other Airbnb hosts! She was very respectful of my space and left the place in super clean condition. She was so sweet, very clean and just a great attitude overall. Her communication during the entire process was excellent and I'd host her again anytime. Thanks Kristine!"
- Sonia, airbnb Host
- Homeless man, The Tenderloin